Sunday 17 November 2013

Dig this song, my friends! Dusty Brown

Hi, friends.
It's Mitch. :)

I wanted to post about this music that I wasn't aware of, until very recently. It comes from a pretty obscure harp player/singer, named Dusty Brown. I'll cheerfully admit that I know almost nothing about Dusty Brown. It seems as though he wasn't nearly as well-known as some of the other harp players, who where part of the scene, at the time. But there are still some great Dusty Brown recordings available to buy. (I used iTunes, in this case.)

The song that I featured, in this post is called 'Well You Know I Love You' by Dusty Brown. I discovered Dusty's music through a video interview on:
www.bluesharmonica.com
Great instructional website.

I love finding different music. Peace.


Mitch.


 

No comments: