Saturday 13 December 2008

Mitch's Playlist: Edition 0.1

As you may have been able to deduce, this is the second edition of Mitch's Playlist. I believe in keeping things interesting; so each new edition of the Playlist won't necessarily follow the same template. I could talk about artists in general, videos I am watching.

At the moment, I am feeling a sweet relief of having just been released from hospital. Every time this happens, I 'rediscover' music!
  • Kansas City Powerhouse -- Count Basie. Hot, big band jazz.
  • New Orleans Piano -- Professor Longhair. A fantastic pianist, with an uncanny sense of time!
  • Hard Again -- Muddy Waters. Muddy's comeback album; featuring James Cotton and Johnny Winter.
  • His Best (Chess 50th Anniversary Collection) -- Little Walter. This man changed blues forever.

No comments: