Tuesday 11 November 2008

Follow by E-mail

I am happy to say that some of you have shown interest in what I am doing, with this blog. If that's the case, thank you.

So, I want to make it as easy as possible for you to follow what I'm doing. In that vein, I have come across some innovations. They serve to increase my readership, and to make it generally easier for my readers. Recently, I installed 'subscribe' buttons, and some services to do with StumbleUpon. Today, I have improved things just a little bit more. Now, anyone can enter their e-mail address, directly into the field to the right of the post -- and they will be notified of new content, via e-mail. Some of you are already receiving notifications, so this feature will work for those of you who aren't. There will be no more need to fiddle around with feeds and readers, if you do not want to.

There might be more that I have forgotten about; so stay tuned.

No comments: